Last Updated on October 11, 2021 by Bill Allen
My Best Apple Pie Drink Recipe (Alcohol Infused)
I’ve been making this fantastic Apple Pie Drink for the last few years. With help of friends and a lot of experimenting I have perfected this recipe and what you’re reading now is the culmination of many failed batches. Maybe not failed, but not as good as what I’m sharing now.
This Apple Pie drink recipe is an alcoholic drink mixed with Everclear, however due to the way Everclear is you barely can taste the alcohol. And because this will be cooked, or “brewed”, you’re not going to get the normal “kick” you’d get if you drank Everclear as a shot. But at the same time, it is about the equivalent of drinking two shots of a mixed drink, so be careful!
It can be served hot or cold depending on the temperature outside. It warms you up great and the taste is to die for.
The first thing you need to do when you are going to make this apple pie recipe is to gather all of the needed ingredients. There are a few, so make sure you have them all ready so you don’t need to think or go looking for an ingredient half way through creating the recipe.
Best Apple Pie Drink Recipe
- Large Pot
- Mason Jars
- Measuring Cup
- 1 Gallon Indian Summer Apple Juice (If not available pick something that isn’t motts or an off brand)
- 1 Gallon Indian Apple Cider
- 8 Cinnamon Sticks 6″ Sticks
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon Ground
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Litre Everclear (If Everclear is unavailable in your state you can use 151 just add half a liter more to the recipe)
- 4 Apples (fresh) (Honey Crisp, Granny Smith, Sweetango)
- Step 1: In a large pot (large enough to hold about 2 1/2 gallons of liquid) pour in the gallon of apple juice, the gallon of apple cider, brown sugar, white sugar, and the cinnamon sticks.
- Step 2: Bring the pot to a rolling boil on high heat. Stir until all of the sugar has dissolved itself into the liquid.
- Step 3: Remove the pot from the burner and let it cool down. While cooling down add in the 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract and the 1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon and stir it a few times. Put a lid on the pot and let it cool for about 2 hours. It needs to be luke warm! Not HOT before you can continue to the next step.
- Step 4: Pour in the Everclear or 151. If the liquid mixture inside the pot is still HOT the Everclear will evaporate. Make sure it is is only luke warm before pouring this in. Otherwise you will have non-alcoholic Apple Pie!
- Step 5: Using a ladle take the liquid from the now cooled down pot and pour it into the mason jars. Fill them 3/4 full. Once all of the jars are filled cut up the 4 Apples into slices (you can use an apple cutter for this part) put a slice of the apple into the jar and then seal with the lid.
- Step 6: Refrigerate if wanting to drink cold or heat for 2 minutes in the microwave for a hot apple pie drink. The Apple Pie Drink stays good for over a year if canned and sealed properly. Take a sharpie marker and write the date that you sealed the jars on the lid so you know whether it’s still good.
Drink Up & Enjoy!
What's in this article...
Each Apple Pie Drink is the equivalent to about 2 shots of regular alcohol so drink responsibly.