Originally Posted On July 1, 2023 and Last Updated On
Disclaimer: We independently review everything we recommend. We may earn a commission when you buy through our links. You can learn more here.
Grape Bomb Shot Drink Recipe
Even though this may be a Grape Bomb Shot recipe, it’s doesn’t contain any grapes or bombs, so no need to get law enforcement involved, lol! And to really confuse you, this grape shot drink isn’t even purple but rather takes on the amber color of the Red Bull.
But it is something that will blow your mind if you down too many of them. That’s because they taste like grape juice, as if there wasn’t even any alcohol in them. So they go down way too easy!
This is a 2 ingredient shot recipe that is super simple to make and takes like 5 seconds and is made with grape vodka and Red Bull. Simply pour some Red Bull into a larger glass, then pour some grape vodka into a shot glass. Release the shot glass into the Red Bull glass and drink up!
This drink is a variation of the Jager Bomb, which is made with Jägermeister and Red Bull.
Grape Bomb Shot Drink Recipe
- 2 ounces (59.15 ml) Grape Vodka
- 4 ounces (118.29 ml) Red Bull
- Fill a large shot glass with Grape Vodka
- In a separate glass, pour 4 oz. (118 ml) of Red Bull.
- Carefully drop the filled shot glass into the glass containing the Red Bull. Or let your customer do it if you are tending a public bar.
Two glasses are needed for this and there's no garnish.
How to Make a Grape Bomb Shot:
- Chill the grape vodka in the freezer if at all possible.
- Pour 4 oz. of Red Bull into a highball glass.
- Pour 2 oz. of grape vodka into a shot glass.
- Drop the shot glass into the highball glass.
- Drink the shot immediately.
What Does it Taste Like?
The Grape Bomb Shot offers a delightful combination of sweet grape flavor and the invigorating kick of Red Bull. It has a refreshing taste that is both fruity and energizing.
- Shot glass
- Pint or Highball glass
- Step 1: Pour 4 oz. of Red Bull into a Highball or Pint Glass.
- Step 2: Pour 2 oz. of grape vodka into a shot glass.
- Step 3: Drop the shot glass into the highball glass and drink.
Grape Bomb Shot Ingredients:
- Grape Vodka: Three Olives Grape Vodka is a premium vodka that is made from the finest wheat harvested in England. It is infused with the natural taste of ripe grapes, giving it a sweet and fruity taste.
- Red Bull: Red Bull is an energy drink that is made with caffeine, taurine, and other ingredients that are designed to give you an energy boost. There’s only one Red Bull, but I suppose you can swap it out for a similar energy drink.
Drink Type: Cocktail, Bomb Shot
Serving Size: 1 shot
Alcohol by Volume (ABV): Approximately 20-25%
- Calories: 150
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Sugar: 18g
Tips for Making This Recipe:
- Chill the vodka before making the drink.
- Use a high-quality grape vodka for the best taste.
- Use a highball glass for the Red Bull and a shot glass for the vodka.
Glass and Garnish: This drink requires two separate glasses, usually a shot glass and a larger pint glass or highball glass. And there isn’t any garnish.
- Jager Bomb: A popular cocktail made with Jagermeister and Red Bull.
- Cherry Bomb: A sweet and fruity cocktail made with cherry vodka and Red Bull.
- Lemon Drop Bomb: A tart and sweet cocktail made with lemon vodka and Red Bull.
- Blueberry Bomb: A fruity cocktail made with blueberry vodka and Red Bull.
- Raspberry Bomb: A sweet and tart cocktail made with raspberry vodka and Red Bull.